U Pick the Demo using songs
Renee's original game is also fun if you use song
titles to present your demo.
Below are some songs I picked out to use.
Pass the cards around and let each guest pick 1 or 2 songs they like or just
think they sound good.
Click here to get the cards already made
up for this version.
After they are all passed out and you're ready to begin - tell the guests that
they have just chosen the topics you will be discussing tonight. Here's
how to do the tickets:
ticket just for reading the card
2 tickets more if they can guess what the song has to do with PL
3 tickets more if they have a new suggestion that goes with the topic
4 extra tickets if they sing a line or more from the song
Person with most tickets at end - wins!
variation - as each guest reads their card - give them a gift (maybe do this 4
times, depending on the size of the party). Then, after that, after each
guest reads her card and you finish telling them what you want, allow them to
steal a gift from someone who already has one. Continue around the room
until all cards have been read. You can also, if you choose, give a
tealight to each person at the end who doesn't have a prize. I do this
often when I have a small crowd.
Candle In the Wind (Elton John or Aerosmith) - Don't burn candles in a
- Only Time (Enya) - Burning times
- Any Colour You Like (Pink Floyd) - Over 50 different scents and/or
- Take Me Out To The Ball Game (Frank Sinatra and Gene Kelly) -
Perfect for the office, sports nut - golf, soccer and baseball candle
- From Me To You (Beatles) - 2, 3 and 4 booking gifts when your
friends book a party from you
- We Can Work It Out (Beatles) - 60 day Return Policy - no fussing or fighting
- America The Beautiful - (Elvis Presley) - Our candles burn clean
- Meet Me In St. Louis! (John Williams or Judy Garland) - Conference
- Fire and Ice (Pat Benatar) - Freezer to pop out left over wax
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow (Judy Garland) - Sponsoring Talk - you
can do it!
- My Elusive Dreams (George Jones and Tammy Wynette) - A thing of the
past once you become a consultant
- Paper Roses (Marie Osmond) - Votive roses for ACS
- I'm All Shook Up (Elvis) - Salt in a bag to clean florals
- Hot Legs (Rod Stewart) pantyhose to shine and clean your candles
- Money (Beatles ) - The more you sponsor, the more you make!
- True Colors (Cindy Lauper) - Our candles are solid color through
the whole candle (except ball candles)
- You Need A Hug (Ataris) - Hug your 3 wicks and pillars
- Born Free (Andy Williams ) - Be a hostess and get it FREE!
- Old Flames Can't Hold A Candle To You (Dolly Parton) - Our candles
are more economical than others because they liquefy and you burn the whole
- Thank You ( Ray Boltz) - Thank you for being a hostess! (present