HOSTESS COACHING CHECKLIST
FIRST CALL : (2 Days after booked show)
- Thank her for list or remind her to mail it.
- Ask her if she personally called to invite guests.
- How many guests is she expecting?
- Has she collected any outside orders yet? If not, who will she ask?
- Who does she know who will book a show?
- Tell her to encourage guests to bring friends.
- Tell her to make a wish list of over $100.
- Ask her if she read the sponsoring packet.
SECOND CALL: (2-3 Days after invites mailed)
- Has she received her invitation?
- How is she doing on outside orders and bookings?
- Tell her to have outside orders ready when you arrive.
- Review her wish list -- write it down!
- Ask: Do you know anyone including yourself interested in owning their own business? Be sure to invite them.
THIRD CALL: (1-2 Days before the show)
- Review directions.
- How many attending? Is she happy with that #? Let her know the average guest purchase is $40. Ask if that is enough to purchase her wish list?
- Tell her to call guests to remind them of her show and to bring friends. DO NOT ASK IF THEY ARE COMING!
- How many outside orders? What do they total?
- How many bookings obtained?
- Remind her to keep refreshments simple & to serve them AFTER shopping time is over.
- Be enthused about what a great show it will be.
- Ask: What do you think about making this your decision show?