|These ideas were
sent to me by a fellow waxaholic via email ~Jackie
Some people who should have the Stratus tealight holder:
* A mother of five (with tealights for each birthstone).
* Someone who builds multi-story buildings.
* Anyone who sits on a volunteer board.
* The boss - from five employees.
* A secretary who works for five bosses.
* Participants at professional, trade, or industry conferences:
"Thanks for participating in the panel discussion" or "To
a bright light at the head table."
* People who are celebrating their fiftieth birthday - with the cake on
the 3-wick holder. Not even the 3-wick holder can support that many
* Couples celebrating their fifth wedding anniversary.
* Someone who's just received a promotion, who's moving forward and
climbing the corporate ladder.
* A surgeon who works at an operating table.
* A judge who sits on the bench or a lawyer who approaches the bench.
* Fifth-grade teachers.
* Someone celebrating five years on the job.
* Anyone building a career in the glass industry.
* Diving instructors - and anyone who has a pool with a diving board.